IDEARIO

BLOG DE PRIMARIA CON CONTENIDO EN INGLÉS Y ESPAÑOL.
TODO LO PUBLICADO TIENE UN FIN EDUCATIVO.
SI ALGUNA IMAGEN O VÍDEO PERTENECE A ALGÚN USUARIO QUE NO ESTÉ CONFORME, LE RUEGO ME LO HAGA SABER A TRAVÉS DEL CORREO ELECTRÓNICO, Y NO DUDARÉ EN RETIRARLO.

SEARCH IN THIS BLOG

jueves, 20 de marzo de 2014

Proverb 6

To shed crocodile tears.
EXPLANATION:
Crocodiles have a reflex that causes their eyes to tear when they open their mouths. This makes it look as though they are crying while devouring their prey.
 In fact, neither crocodiles nor people who shed crocodile tears feel sorry for their actions.
EXAMPLES:
·        I didnt study for my exam as I was playing computer games. The next day my teacher asked me the lesson and I didnt know so, I started crying. Then my teacher told me I was shedding crocodile tears.
·        The child wasn't really hurt, but she shed crocodile tears anyway.
·        He thought he could get his way if he cried crocodile tears.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario