IDEARIO

BLOG DE PRIMARIA CON CONTENIDO EN INGLÉS Y ESPAÑOL.
TODO LO PUBLICADO TIENE UN FIN EDUCATIVO.
SI ALGUNA IMAGEN O VÍDEO PERTENECE A ALGÚN USUARIO QUE NO ESTÉ CONFORME, LE RUEGO ME LO HAGA SABER A TRAVÉS DEL CORREO ELECTRÓNICO, Y NO DUDARÉ EN RETIRARLO.

SEARCH IN THIS BLOG

martes, 15 de febrero de 2022

WRITING UNIT 5

 TODAY WE'VE PRACTICED WRITING IN CLASS. THIS IS THE EXAMPLE WE WROTE WITH 

4º A

Hi Pepe,

Last summer I went to Paris with my family. My uncle lives there.

We spent three weeks in France.

We visited many interesting monuments and places like Disneyland, Versalles,  but, my favourite was Eiffel Tower.

I have been in Paris many times but never with my family before.

We woke up early in the morning and had breakfast in a cool cafeteria. We ate the tipycal coffee and croissant.

Once there some of us went upstairs on foot and others took a lift/elevator.

There is a restaurant at the top where we had lunch. It was very expensive!!

After that we visited the Art museum. We stayed for two hours.It was fantastic but exhausting!!!!

At night we walked home across the Champs  Elísses.

It was awesome!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario